Events. Now easier.
The 'events' feature is frequent go-to for so many of our partner schools. And over time, as we built more complex functionality like tickets, invites, attendee management, and payments - creating an event got complex and often confusing.
We decided to fix that. Introducing a new and improved Events interface - a complete revamp of the event management functionality designed to give you a smoother experience and additional flexibility.
So, what's changed?
At the surface, you will notice that creating an event has been broken down into 4 simple steps. This helps you create events quicker while maintaining the flexibility to create complex events like a Homecoming.
Tickets & Payments on a single screen
Managing tickets, discounts and payment related information is all consolidated into one optional screen, making it easier for you to manage.
Improved Attendee Management
We have also brought attendee management functionality inside each event. You can now even view the selected and purchased tickets for each attendee and also export all the information as a spreadsheet.
Pro tip 1
Filter registration status to “Pending” or “Unsuccessful” to see users who attempted to register, but did not complete successfully. This should be a great audience to call up and push for a registration since they are already motivated.
These are some of the additional functionality that we’ve introduced:
1. For events that you want to show on the platform, but are not sure of the dates yet, you can mark them as “To Be Declared”
2. You are able to filter events by status to see only completed, or drafts or upcoming events
3. You can now create webinars (or other such online-only events) on the platform
4. You can turn on or off the registrations at any time. Like when your event is fully sold.
5. You can now create drafts of events. These drafts are only visible to admins until published
6. You can now upload multiple event pictures at once, preview them, and delete if required.
If you have monthly recurring events You can simply click on 'Make a copy' to copy an existing event along with tickets, discounts and all other information. It will save you a ton of time.
As always, we're all ears and look forward to hearing your feedback :)
If you would like to learn more on how your institution can maximize the potential of this feature, please reach out to your account manager today.