Raising Over $250k In One Day, SI Prep Increases Their Giving Day Donations by 80%!
St. Ignatius College Preparatory (SI) is a private, Catholic preparatory school in the Jesuit tradition, serving the San Francisco Bay Area since 1855.
On their second annual Giving Day, SI aimed to double their donors from the previous year and cross the 1,000 donor mark. If they reached their goal of 1,000 donors, they would be able to unlock additional matching gifts amounting to $80,000.
Hitting their hourly milestones much in advance, the SI Prep ended the day overshooting their day’s target by a huge margin!
Raised $254,008 from 1261 donors - making it 126% of the target 1000 donors
60% increase in donors and 80 % increase in money raised - compared to Giving Day 2016 using EverTrue
What worked for St. Ignatius College Preparatory
1. Social Giving: Tapping into their large following on Facebook, the day ended with 31% of their donors being influenced on social media
2. The Extra Mile Campaign: Replaced generic appeal emails with customized emails, with the current leaderboard standings of the prospects class
3. Frictionless Donation Experience: A completed donation in under 90 seconds, compatible on all mobile devices
4. Social Media Campaign: A joint social media marketing campaign with Almabase brought them over 200 first time donors
5. Raiser’s Edge Integration: Donor reconciliation made easy.